Tuesday 2 July 2013

Late night shopping



Hello all! So I don't sleep very well sometimes and that means one thing in my eyes...late night Internet shopping! I had a bit of a splurge the other night, which luckily didn't cost me too much as I had some left over money from my holiday, so its not that bad right?
I'm always looking for some cheap bargains, so I'm always scanning various websites, as some do the same items for cheaper. This is what I ended up with.(some of the pictures are off the websites as I couldn't get a good picture of some of the items)




Missguided.com
I loved this nude body when I saw it, I have one from American apparel in black, but this was at a fraction of the price. When I got unfortunately, I can see why...it's so see through and I'm struggling to find a stick on bra that you can't see through it. And I will definitely not be going bra less! No one wants to see that. My search will go on though. Any ideas on what to team with to get a less see through effect?


















Missguided.com
I then stumbled across this, i thought it would look great with my new Jeffrey Campbell's, which were in the Harvey Nichols sale at the bargain price of £45! I have so many little black dresses, another one wont hurt right? I like the mesh cut out neck as it adds a little something to a plain dress, unfortunately agaiinn as I'm quite tall and a slight ghetto booty it's a bit of a bum skimmer! So either i lose the ghetto booty or find a way to wear it without the butt cheeks hanging out all over the place! I'm thinking of wearing it with a midi skirt to class it up a bit.





eBay.com- seller- iboutique93
Again not my pictures but I will be updating when the necklaces arrive, the problem with buying from china cheap as chips, but takes a year to receive them!
I've brought a few things from this seller in the past as they sell tons of jewellery from topshop, forever21 etc, so they say. As long as it looks nice and it cheap I'm not too bothered where its from. I only really own gold jewellery so some more had to be Added to the collection when I saw these. I'm quite into big necklaces round the neck now so a plain gold one seemed perfect, and the orange one...I just like orange at the minute!




eBay.com
Please excuse the cheesy photo! My brother does photography so we had a mess around. Anyhow,
I've seen this top on loads of other blogs and I love how easy it goes with everything, from casual to going out, I did want an oversized one but its quite fitted on me so I'm going to get a bigger one as I think it looks better oversized and slouchy.



eBay.com
I am actually in love with these boots again from eBay for £20. I just love eBay, it isn't just people's old stuff! The cut out detail makes them ideal for year round shoe wear and something a bit different, well ive seen similar ones since buying them, in topshop etc, but mine were £20 so blah! These will take me through summer into autumn aswell. teamed with a skirt, if we ever get a summer, if not tights aswell! They're so versatile I can pretty much wear them with skinny jeans leggings, skirts, shorts. They're also super comfy. Did I mention I love them?


I also had a bit of a haul in Liverpool at the weekend so that post will be up soon.

Anyone found any new online stores lately?

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'

Xxx





No comments: