Monday 22 July 2013

Changed my hair again!



Hello all! Haven't posted in a while and as I don't have any new things worth writing about I thought I would show you my new hair! Yes it really is that bright! 
It took so many attempts to get it like this, I will never die my hair black again! Way to hard to budge it! 

Sorry about the bad quality photos I wasn't planning on doing a post! 
I first tried this b4 colour, I've used it loads of times before but never when I've had black hair, it basically shrinks the hair colour molecules and they just wash out when you rinse it out after processing. So say you dyed it brown and you were blonde and you wanted it back blonde again then this supposedly does that for you. I can't say it worked like that for me other times I've used it as I have dyed it that many times it just goes a bit ginger but this time that was my plan!
It didnt really do much to the colour and just looked a dark brown with a hint of copper but I whacked the orange colour dye on anyway. Well what a waste of £16 because it didnt do anything!
So the next day I asked the hairdresser I work with if she had any ideas, so we bleached bathed it, which is just washing your hair with shampoo and bleach powder. Again didnt do anything. We then used a professional hair stripping kit which surprise surprise didnt do anything again! I was getting to the end of my tether by this point and just said slap some bleach on, which I would never normally do! But alas! It worked, it got light enough to put the professional colour on, after a day and a half of trying to get it this colour it finally worked! 
Lesson of the day don't permanently dye your hair black, it may seem like a good idea at the time, you will regret it later down the line. 

No comments: